Warning messageThe service having id "digg_smart_button" is missing, reactivate its module or save again the list of services.
Who can apply?
Artists and cultural operators living and working in Africa.
Which sectors are supported?
Performing and visual arts, music, cinema, literature, and cultural advocacy
What types of projects are eligible?
Projects aiming to establish partnerships, to participate in festivals, biennials, artist residencies, productions, touring, workshops and professional development meetings.
To go where?
To travel within and between the African regions:
- Central Africa: Angola, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo Brazzaville, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Rwanda, Sao Tomé and Principé
- East Africa: Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Seychelles, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda
- Southern Africa: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- West Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo
- North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia.
*AMA doesn’t support travel within the same African country or travels outside Africa.
How to apply?
IMPORTANT : Please read AMA's message to grant applicants before filling out your application.
Only applications sent by e-mail are accepted.